Our specialised project planning and control support will help you plan, manage and be informed in order to make the right decisions for your project.
Our commitment is involved in all phases of the project, from study to commissioning. PROPRISM brings its experience to bear and capabilities in project management specialities such as planning, scheduling, cost control, earned value management, risk management for a single project, program or portfolio.
Thanks to its expertise, PROPRISM carries out consulting missions adapted to your needs:
- Analysis of the existing situation
- Assessment of maturity in project management and improvement plan
- Development and implementation of methodology
- Coaching & mentoring: knowledge assessment and adapted training plan
PROPRISM puts its experience at your disposal for the development of your schedules as well as the analysis of deadlines. We bring our experience to bear both during the bidding phase and during the execution of your projects.
Tools: Primavera P6, MS Project, TILOS, Planisware (OPX2).
Analysis of the critical path(s) as well as verification of the application of best practices associated with schedule risk analysis will allow the development of a robust, flexible and reliable schedule.
Since all projects are affected by risks from the early stages, it is important to identify, classify and quantify them.
PROPRISM supports quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as modelling to simulate time and cost impacts.
From the planning analysis to Monte-Carlo simulations, we will define with you mitigation plans, corrective actions and responses to risks according to their impact on deadlines and costs.
From the definition of the need to development and follow-up, PROPRISM assists you in the implementation of your project portfolio management:
- Monitoring of ongoing projects
- Monitoring of forecasted projects
- Capacity planning
- Risk management
- Tracking expenditures
- Monitoring of hours worked
- Project Dashboards
Each training course can be adapted according to your needs:
- Project management
- Primavera P6 – Basic & Advance
- MS-Project – Basic & Advance
- Risk Analysis
- Earned Value Management
- Masterclass Schedule Best Practices
PROPRISM brings its experience to bear and assists its clients in:
- Project planning: Primavera P6, MS-Project, TILOS, Planisware.
- Implementation of adapted techniques and methods (CPM)
- Development of detailed schedules and analysis of progress to identify potential delays
- Managing the capacity associated with resource planning
- Use of appropriate reporting
- Tracking costs and performance: Earned Value Methodology
- Schedule and Costs Risk Analysis.
Our Approach in the carrying out of our services is simple:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Create visibility and credibility
- Facilitates proactive decision-making
- Minimise the impact of costs and delays
- Integrate with your teams and tools
Make your project reliable!
A results driven, self-motivated and experienced project control manager, with a proven ability to develop and strengthen planning and project control functions in order to optimize and strengthen efficiency. Used to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, I am perseverant and dynamic professional with excellent communication skills that ensure sustainable and profitable relationships within project teams, management and stakeholders.
- Management of project controls functions
- Strategy Plan Development, Project & Portfolio Management
- Tender & EPC/M contracts, planning and scheduling
- Earned Value Management
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule & Cost Risk Analysis
- Progress and project monitoring
- Project Control Audit
- Training development
- Coaching / Mentoring of junior and experienced staff
- Marine Work
Project success is about team success, if you cannot engage your team, if you fail to recognise their work, do not expect accountability or ownership. They will not give their best to the project and in extreme cases will leave the team. Recognition brings more engagement, more accountability and passion about ones’ contribution, and therefore, […]
It is better to define short, medium and long term goals to increase the probability of success. At each step, review what you have done so far and adjust your next objectives. Always believe in your success, your capabilities and skills, and you will make it happen! When it is obvious that the goals cannot be […]
Who has never failed or faced a problem? We all and that is how we progress! We learned to walk, we fell and stood-up until we managed to run..and overcome different obstacles. Truth is, we learn from our mistakes or facing challenges…that is what drives us to a genuine success and allows us to grow […]