Expert in planning with Primavera or MS-Project, you want to be involved in major projects located in Belgium but also internationally, in various phases of projects ranging from bidding to execution and commissioning.
You are motivated, dynamic, curious and want to get involved in different types of projects, here is an opportunity for an experienced planner to join PROPRISM, a company specializing in project planning and control.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Marine Works
As planning leader you will be in charge of the activities related to the planning and follow-up of the projects, namely:
- Develop and maintain the project schedule,
- Identify and manage interface issues between the different project actors
- Realize simulations for changes and opportunities
- Establish and coordinate the progress reports, reports and implementation of mitigation plan in order to maintain the project objectives,
- Resourcing schedules and highlighting risks and co-activities
- Communicate the schedule to the team
- Prepare progress reports for project management
As a candidate
- You have previous experience in project planning (Minimum 5 years)
- You develop detailed schedules and organize progress monitoring
- You are familiar with Primavera P6 and MS-Project planning tools (TILOS would be a plus)
- You are a good communicator, have analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis
- You have good knowledge of construction methods
- You have a proficient level of French and English. Fluency in Dutch would be an advantage.
Why should you apply?
- Salary package
- Excellent opportunity to get involved in the development of company
- Variety of projects and sectors