Project Planning and Control
Our specialised project planning and control support will help you plan, manage and be informed in order to make the right decisions for your project.
Project management requires extensive knowledge in disciplines such as planning, scheduling, cost control, risk management and many more.
Unfortunately, experience shows us that often, if not always, the deadlines are exceeded and, therefore, the costs originally budgeted for also.
PROPRISM offers its professional services in planning, scheduling control and project management. Our commitment is involved in all phases of the project, from study to commissioning.
PROPRISM brings its experience and capabilities to bear in project management specialities such as planning, cost control, earned value management and risk management whether for a single project or portfolio of projects.
Our approach in the execution of our services is simple:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Create visibility and credibility
- Facilitate pro-active decision-making
- Minimise the impact of costs and delays
- Be integrate with client teams and tools
PROPRISM brings its experience to bear and assists its clients in:
- Project planning with mastery of reference tools such as Primavera P6, MS-Project, TILOS, Planisware.
- Establishment of appropriate techniques and methods for the development of planning (CPM, estimates of durations, resources levelling, …)
- The completion of the detailed schedules and the measurement of the progress allowing the analysis of the progress and thus to highlight potential delays
- Managing the capacity associated with resource planning on ongoing and future projects to manage and adapt the workload of teams to project needs
- The development of a reporting adapted to projects allowing a communication of project information.
- Tracking of costs and performance: Earned Value Methodology (EVM)
- Schedule and Cost Risk Analysis (Monte-Carlo Simulation).
PROPRISM has been created to provide appropriate support that we will define with you, according to your needs in order to work together for the success of your projects.
The success of your projects will become our main objective.