Expert in planning with Primavera or MS-Project, you want to be involved on major projects located in Switzerland but also internationally, in various phases of projects ranging from bidding to execution and Start-up.
You are motivated, dynamic, curious and want to get involved in different types of projects, here is an opportunity for an experienced planner to join PROPRISM, a company specializing in project planning and control.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Marine Works
As planning leader you will be in charge of the activities related to the planning and follow-up of the projects, namely:
- Develop and maintain the project schedule,
- Identify and manage interface issues between the different project actors
- Realize simulations for changes and opportunities
- Establish and coordinate the progress reports, reports and implementation of mitigation plan in order to maintain the project objectives,
- Resourcing schedules and highlighting risks and co-activities
- Communicate the schedule to the team
- Prepare progress reports for project management
As a candidate
- You have previous experience in project planning (Minimum 5 years)
- You develop detailed schedules and organize progress monitoring
- You are familiar with Primavera P6 and MS-Project planning tools (TILOS would be a plus)
- You are a good communicator, have analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis
- You have good knowledge of construction methods
- You have a proficient level of French and English. Fluency in German would be an advantage.
Why should you apply?
- Salary package
- Excellent opportunity to get involved in the development of company
- Variety of projects and sectors
|Job Category||Planning, Primavera|