Primavera Expert, you want to be involved on a strategic project located in Belgium.
You are motivated, dynamic, curious and want to get involved in different types of projects, here is an opportunity for an experienced planner to join PROPRISM, a company specializing in project planning and control.
As planning leader you will be in charge of the activities related to the planning and follow-up of the projects, namely:
- Develop and maintain the project schedule,
- Identify and manage interface issues between the different project actors
- Realize simulations for changes and opportunities
- Establish and coordinate the progress reports, reports and implementation of mitigation plan in order to maintain the project objectives,
- Resourcing schedules and highlighting risks and co-activities
- Communicate the schedule to the team
- Prepare progress reports for project management
As a candidate
- You have previous experience in project planning with EPCMQ/V contracts
- You have previous experience in developing C&Q plannings
- You have a good understanding on GMP, ASTM2500 and qualification constraints in pharma.
- You develop detailed schedules and organize progress monitoring
- You are expert in Primavera P6 and familiar MS-Project planning tools
- You are a good communicator, have analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis
- You have good knowledge of construction methods
- You have a proficient level of French and English. Dutch would be an asset.
Why should you apply?
- Salary package
- Excellent opportunity to get involved in the development of company
- Variety of projects and sectors
|Job Category||Planning, Primavera|